One of the biggest bonuses in the U.S. credit card market right now is the relatively new offer on the United℠ Business Card The offer awards up to 150,000 miles instead of the previous 75,000. The first year free part to the previous offer has been removed however and you will now have to pay the $99 annual fee in the first year. Still the 150K points in total definitely provides more value than the additional 75,000 miles and $99 savings previously seen.
Earn up to 150,000 bonus miles. Earn 75,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. Plus, earn an additional 75,000 miles after you spend $20,000 total on purchases in the first 6 months your account is open. with the United℠ Business Card.
- Receive a 5,000-mile “better together” bonus each anniversary when you have both the United(SM) Business Card and a personal United(R) credit card.
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on United(R) purchases, dining (including eligible delivery services), at gas stations, office supply stores, and on local transit and commuting.
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases. Plus, employee cards at no additional cost – miles earned from their purchases accrue in your account so you can earn rewards faster.
- Enjoy a free first checked bag – a savings of up to $140 per roundtrip (terms apply), 2 United Club(SM) one-time passes per year, and priority boarding privileges.
- $100 United(R) travel credit after 7 United(R) flight purchases of $100 or more each anniversary year.
- $99 Annual fee
- Get one-year complimentary DashPass, a membership for both DoorDash and Caviar
- Click here to learn more about this card