Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here are our Top 5 Credit Card welcome offer picks for this month for the U.S. market! If none of the offers listed below work for your travels or reward programs be sure to check out our credit card listing for many more offers.
Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card
Earn 75,000 bonus miles when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening with Capital One Venture X Card, equal to $750 in travel
- Receive up to $300 back annually as statement credits for bookings through Capital One Travel, where you’ll get Capital One’s best prices on thousands of options
- Get 10,000 bonus miles (equal to $100 towards travel) every year, starting on your first anniversary
- Earn unlimited 10X miles on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel and 5X miles on flights booked through Capital One Travel
- Earn unlimited 2X miles on all other purchases
- Escape the airport crowd and recharge before your flight with unlimited access to all-inclusive amenities at the Capital One Lounge and at 1,300+ Priority Pass lounges worldwide
- Receive up to a $100 credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck(R)
- Use your Venture X miles to easily cover travel expenses, including flights, hotels, rental cars and more-you can even transfer your miles to your choice of 15+ travel loyalty programs
- Click here to learn more about the Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card
Citi Premier® Card
For a limited time, you can earn 80,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening with the Citi Premier® Card. Those points can be redeemed for travel worth $800 that is booked through Citi ThankYou Rewards as well as cash back and some other rewards. Most importantly they can be converted to 20 airline and hotel partners. Most of those transfers are 1:1 so this bonus is equal to 80,000 points for programs like Air France KLM Flying Blue, Cathay Pacific Asia Miles, Qatar Airways Privilege Club and Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer.
The card provides a 3 points per dollar earn rate for purchases made at restaurants, supermarkets, gas statoins, air travel and hotels. All other purchases on the card earn 1 point per dollar.
It also provides an annual savings benefits and no foreign transaction fees when you make purchases that are not in USD.
IHG® Rewards Premier Credit Card
Earn 140,000 bonus points + 1 Free Night after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening with the IHG Rewards Premier Credit Card
- Receive a free night reward after each account anniversary year at eligible IHG hotels worldwide. Plus, always receive a reward night when you redeem points for stays of 3 or more nights
- Earn up to 26 points total per eligible $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel
- 5 points per $1 spent on purchases on travel, gas stations, and restaurants. 3 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Receive automatic Platinum Elite status as long as you remain a Premier card member
- Receive Global Entry, TSA PreCheck(R) or NEXUS Statement Credit of up to $100 every 4 years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to your card
- Points are redeemable at hotels such as InterContinental(R), Crowne Plaza(R), Kimpton(R), EVEN(R) Hotels, Indigo(R) Hotels & Holiday Inn®
- Click here to learn more about the IHG Rewards Premier Credit Card
Chase Sapphire Reserve Card®
New Offer: Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening with the Chase Sapphire Reserve Card. That’s $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards(R).
- $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year.
- Earn 5x total points on air travel and 10x total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards(R) immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually. Earn 3x points on other travel and dining & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards(R). For example, 60,000 points are worth $900 toward travel
- With Pay Yourself Back(SM), your points are worth 50% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Access to 1,300+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority Pass(TM) Select and up to $100 application fee credit every four years for Global Entry, NEXUS, or TSA PreCheck(R)
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more
- Click here to learn more about the Chase Sapphire Reserve Card®
The Platinum Card® from American Express
Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards Points when you apply and are approved for the The Platinum Card® from American Express (U.S. Version) after you spend $6,000 on purchases in your first 6 months. Apply and select your preferred metal Card design: classic Platinum Card(R), Platinum x Kehinde Wiley, or Platinum x Julie Mehretu.
- 5 Points per dollar for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
- 5 Points per dollar on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
- Get $200 back in statement credits each year on prepaid Fine Hotels + Resorts(R) or The Hotel Collection bookings which requires a minimum two-night stay, through American Express Travel
- Get up to $20 in statement credits each month when you pay for eligible purchases with Peacock, Audible, SiriusXM, and The New York Times. Enrollment required.
- American Express has expanded The Centurion(R) Network to include 40+ Centurion Lounge and Studio locations worldwide. There are even more places your Platinum Card(R) can get you complimentary entry and exclusive perks.
- Up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides or eats orders in the US annually.
- Get up to $25 back each month on select Equinox memberships. Enrollment required.
- $300 Equinox Credit: Get up to $25 back each month on the Equinox+ digital fitness app, or eligible Equinox club memberships when you pay with your Platinum Card. Enrollment required.
- Get up to $189 back per year on a CLEAR membership.
- Annual fee: $695
- Rates & Fees
- Terms Apply.
- Click here to learn more about the The Platinum Card® from American Express
FrequentfFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentfFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.