Chase and United came out with new offers for their consumer and business cards today. All of the consumer offers see lower welcome bonuses (back to standard I believe) however the business cards sees an increased bonus. The new offer on the United℠ Business Card is now up to 150,000 miles instead of the previous 75,000. The first year free offer has however been removed and you will now have to pay the $99 annual fee in the first year. This new offer definitely provides more value as the additional 75,000 miles are worth more than the $99 savings previously seen.
Earn up to 150,000 bonus miles. Earn 75,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. Plus, earn an additional 75,000 miles after you spend $20,000 total on purchases in the first 6 months your account is open. with the United℠ Business Card.
- Receive a 5,000-mile “better together” bonus each anniversary when you have both the United(SM) Business Card and a personal United(R) credit card.
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on United(R) purchases, dining (including eligible delivery services), at gas stations, office supply stores, and on local transit and commuting.
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases. Plus, employee cards at no additional cost – miles earned from their purchases accrue in your account so you can earn rewards faster.
- Enjoy a free first checked bag – a savings of up to $140 per roundtrip (terms apply), 2 United Club(SM) one-time passes per year, and priority boarding privileges.
- $100 United(R) travel credit after 7 United(R) flight purchases of $100 or more each anniversary year.
- $99 Annual fee
- Get one-year complimentary DashPass, a membership for both DoorDash and Caviar
- Click here to learn more about this card