Hilton and American Express have brought back the 100,000 points + $100 statement credit offer on the Hilton Honors American Express Card. Last seen this past spring the consumer card’s new offer is 100,000 Hilton Honors points (20,000 more points over the last offer) when you spend $1,000 on the card in the first three months plus you can earn up to $100 in statement credits when you use the card at Hilton hotels.
Receive 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $1,000 in purchases on the Hilton Honors American Express Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership. Plus, you can earn up to $100 in Statement Credits on eligible purchases made on the Card at any of the Hilton family hotels in the first 12 months of Membership.
- Earn 7X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with hotels and resorts within the Hilton portfolio..
- Earn 5X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. supermarkets, and at U.S. gas stations.
- Earn 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees. Enjoy international travel without additional fees on purchases made abroad.
- Enjoy complimentary Hilton Honors Silver status with your Card. Plus, spend $20,000 on eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year and you can earn an upgrade to Hilton Honors Gold status through the end of the next calendar year.
- No Annual Fee.
- Rates & Fees
- Terms Apply.
- Click here to learn more about the Hilton Honors American Express Card
FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentfFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.