Chase has brought out increased welcome bonus offers on their United Quest and United Gateway cards in addition to the new Sapphire Reserve Card. The Quest card sees it bonus boosted to 80,000 MileagePlus Miles and the no fee Gateway card is increased to 30,000 miles.
Earn 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your with your United Quest Card.
- 3x miles on United® purchases
- 2x miles on all other travel, dining and select streaming services
- 1x miles on all other purchases
- $125 annual United purchase credit
- Two 5,000-mile anniversary award flight credits
- $250 annual fee
- Click here to learn more about the United Quest (SM) Card
Earn 30,000 Bonus MileagePlus Miles after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months on the Chase United Gateway Card
- No annual fee
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on United® purchases, at gas stations and on local transit and commuting
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on United® purchases
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on local transit and commuting
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Click here to learn more about the Chase United (SM) Gateway Card