There is a new increased welcome bonus offer for The American Express Singapore Airlines Business Credit Card that is available for new applications until June 30, 2022. The offer provides up to 22,000 HighFlyer points, a S$300 Statement Credit, first-year fee waiver worth S$299 and a complimentary AccorPlus Membership worth S$408. That’s a lot to offer and although the card earn Singapore Airlines’ business program HighFlyer Points, those points can be converted to 1:1 to KrisFlyer miles so you do get the best of both worlds with this card. It’s a pretty good deal for a card that is S$299 per year (but with the first year free) The first two additional cards are free as well and then any more cards you may add for further employees are S$99 each.
Apply today for the The American Express Singapore Airlines Business Credit Card and receive up to 22,000 HighFlyer points*, a S$300 Statement Credit*, first-year fee waiver worth S$299 and a complimentary AccorPlus Membership worth S$408.
- 2,000 HighFlyer points on your first spend in the first month
- S$300 Statement Credit when you spend S$6,000 in the first 3 months
- 5,000 points with S$500 spent in the first 12 months
- 15,000 HighFlyer points with S$10,000 spent annually with Singapore Airlines Group
- S$80 Statement Credit when you enrol and spend S$800 cumulatively at Lazada, Qoo10 and Shopee from 12 April 2022 till 31 July 2022. T&Cs apply
- Up to 8.5 HighFlyer points per S$1 spent on eligible Singapore Airlines Group flights
- 1.8 HighFlyer points per S$1 spent on all other eligible spend
- Complimentary Accor Plus membership offering a free one night’s stay every year
- Priority Pass membership with two complimentary visits per year for you and a guest worth S$221
- Fast-track to KrisFlyer Elite Gold status with S$15,000 spent with the Singapore Airlines Group within the first 12 months