Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
The 100,000 bonus Bonvoy Points on the Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card (an increase of 25,000 points over the last offer) is coming to a close on May 18. The card also retains its one free night award (up to 35,000 points) that is provided after your card’s anniversary and provides an additional free night award (up to 35,000 points) if you spend $60,000 or more on the card in a calendar year.
Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card
Limited Time Offer: Earn 100,000 Marriott Bonvoy bonus points after you use your new Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card to make $5,000 of eligible purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer ends 5/18/22.
- 6 Points for each eligible dollar spent at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy(TM) program
- 4 Points for each eligible dollar spent at U.S. restaurants, U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers & on U.S. purchases for shipping
- 2 Marriott Bonvoy Points on all other eligible purchases
- Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card renewal month. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel. Certain hotels have resort fees.
- Automatic Silver Elite Status with the card. Spend $35,000 annually and receive Gold Elite Status
- $125 Annual Fee
- Rates & Fees
- Terms Apply