Advertiser Disclosure: FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here are our Top 5 Credit Card welcome offer picks for this month for the U.S. market! If none of the offers listed below work for your travels or reward programs be sure to check out our credit card listing for many more offers.
Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card
Earn 75,000 bonus miles when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening with Capital One Venture X Card, equal to $750 in travel
- Receive up to $300 back annually as statement credits for bookings through Capital One Travel, where you’ll get Capital One’s best prices on thousands of options
- Get 10,000 bonus miles (equal to $100 towards travel) every year, starting on your first anniversary
- Earn unlimited 10X miles on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel and 5X miles on flights booked through Capital One Travel
- Earn unlimited 2X miles on all other purchases
- Escape the airport crowd and recharge before your flight with unlimited access to all-inclusive amenities at the Capital One Lounge and at 1,300+ Priority Pass lounges worldwide
- Receive up to a $100 credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck(R)
- Use your Venture X miles to easily cover travel expenses, including flights, hotels, rental cars and more-you can even transfer your miles to your choice of 15+ travel loyalty programs
Click here to learn more about the Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card
Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
Earn 80,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 in purchases on your new Chase Sapphire Preferred Card in your first 3 months. That’s $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards(R), 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus moree
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards(R). For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel
- With Pay Yourself Back(SM), your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Insurance benefits include Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1 to 1 transfer to many airline & hotel programs
Click here to learn more about the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant American Express Card
Earn 100,000 Marriott Bonvoy bonus points and 1 Free Night Award (up to 85,000 points) after you use your new Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant American Express Card to make $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Enjoy up to $300 in statement credits each year of Card Membership for eligible purchases at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy(TM) program.
- Earn 6 Marriott Bonvoy points for each dollar of eligible purchases at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy(TM) program. 3 points at U.S. restaurants and on flights booked directly with airlines. 2 points on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card renewal month. Award can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 50,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel. Certain hotels have resort fees.
- Enjoy unlimited airport lounge visits when you enroll in Priority Pass(TM) Select membership.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $450 Annual Fee.
- Rates & Fees
- Terms Apply.
Click here to learn more about the Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant American Express Card
The Platinum Card® from American Express
Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards Points when you apply and are approved for the The Platinum Card® from American Express (U.S. Version) after you spend $6,000 on purchases in your first 6 months. Apply and select your preferred metal Card design: classic Platinum Card(R), Platinum x Kehinde Wiley, or Platinum x Julie Mehretu.
- 5 Points per dollar for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
- 5 Points per dollar on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
- Get $200 back in statement credits each year on prepaid Fine Hotels + Resorts(R) or The Hotel Collection bookings with American Express Travel.
- Get up to $20 in statement credits each month when you pay for eligible purchases with Peacock, Audible, SiriusXM, and The New York Times. Enrollment required.
- American Express has expanded The Centurion(R) Network to include 40+ Centurion Lounge and Studio locations worldwide. There are even more places your Platinum Card(R) can get you complimentary entry and exclusive perks.
- Up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides or eats orders in the US annually.
- Get up to $25 back each month on select Equinox memberships. Enrollment required.
- $300 Equinox Credit: Get up to $25 back each month on the Equinox+ digital fitness app, or eligible Equinox club memberships when you pay with your Platinum Card. Enrollment required.
- Get up to $179 back per year on a CLEAR membership.
- Rates & Fees
- Terms Apply.
Click here to learn more about the The Platinum Card® from American Express
United Quest Card
Earn 70,000 bonus miles after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your with your United Quest Card.
- 3x miles on United® purchases
- 2x miles on all other travel, dining and select streaming services
- 1x miles on all other purchases
- $125 annual United purchase credit
- Two 5,000-mile anniversary award flight credits
- $250 annual fee
Click here to learn more about the United Quest Card
FrequentfFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentfFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.