Here is a reminder of the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card new boosted welcome bonus offer! You can now earn 80,000 points when you get the card instead of the 60,000 we have seen since October. Remember that Chase Ultimate Rewards points can be transferred 1:1 to 10 airline programs and 3 hotel programs including British Airways, Singapore Airlines, Marriott and United. This means you essentially have a 80,000 mile/point offer for any of those transfer partners. However if you don’t want to limit yourself to an airline program you can always redeem via Chase Ultimate Rewards Travel for flights, hotels, car rentals and more. Having the Sapphire Preferred Card means you get a value of 1.25 cents per point redeemed towards those travel portal purchases that makes the 80,000 points worth $1,000 towards any travel.
Here are the card details:
Earn 80,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 in purchases on your new Chase Sapphire Preferred Card in your first 3 months. That’s $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards. Click here to learn more
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards(R), 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus moree
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards(R). For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel
- With Pay Yourself Back(SM), your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Insurance benefits include Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1 to 1 transfer to many airline & hotel programs
- Learn more here!