Another new Marriott co-brand offer out today – this one is from Chase for the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Visa Signature Credit Card which now offers 3 Free Night awards as its welcome bonus. This bonus replaces the 100,000 point offer we just saw and these new free night awards can be redeemed for nights worth up to 50,000 points each which effectively make this a 150,000 points welcome bonus offer. Remember as well that sometime this month Marriott will be instituting a points top up where you can use free night awards like these but also add up to 15,000 points to them. That means you could use one or more of these certificates + 15,000 points to redeem for a night at a hotel that costs 65,000 points.
Here are the card details:
Earn 3 Free Nights (each night valued up to 50,000 points) after qualifying purchases.
• 1 Free Night Award (valued up to 35,000 points) every year after account anniversary.
• Earn up to 17X total Bonvoy points per $1 spent at over 7,000 hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy(R) with the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless(R) Card.
• NEW! 3x Bonvoy points per $1 on dining, gas stations and groceries on the first $6,000 combined spend in a calendar year
• NEW! One elite qualifying night for every $5,000 spent on the card
• 2X Bonvoy points for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
• Automatic Silver Elite Status each account anniversary year. Path to Gold Status when you spend $35,000 on purchases each account year.
• 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• Earn unlimited Marriott Bonvoy points and get Free Night Stays faster.