A reminder here of the awesome limited time increased welcome bonus in the ultra premium Chase United Club Infinite Card. That bonus is 120,000 miles when you spend $6,000 on the card in the first three months – that’s a manageable increase of $1,000 over the previous requirement. As it is the ‘Club’ card it provides United Club Membership (Business Class Lounges) with a strong earn rate for United purchases, free checked bags and much more. The benefits and earn rates definitely make the $525 annual fee worth it!
Earn 120,000 Bonus MileagePlus Miles with the Chase United® Club Infinite Card after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- 4 miles per $1 spent on United
- 2 miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
- 2 miles per $1 spent on all other travel
- 1 miles per $1 on all other spending
- Free first and second checked bags – a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip.
- Up to $100 Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® fee credit
- $525 annual fee
- 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights when you pay with your Club Infinite Card.
- No foreign transaction fees
FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Image via United