Here are our Top 5 Credit Card welcome offer picks for this month for the U.S. market! If none of the offers listed below work for your travels or reward programs be sure to check out our credit card listing for many more offers.
Earn 75,000 bonus miles when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening with Capital One Venture X Card, equal to $750 in travel
- Receive up to $300 back annually as statement credits for bookings through Capital One Travel, where you’ll get Capital One’s best prices on thousands of options
- Get 10,000 bonus miles (equal to $100 towards travel) every year, starting on your first anniversary
- Earn unlimited 10X miles on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel and 5X miles on flights booked through Capital One Travel
- Earn unlimited 2X miles on all other purchases
- Escape the airport crowd and recharge before your flight with unlimited access to all-inclusive amenities at the Capital One Lounge and at 1,300+ Priority Pass lounges worldwide
- Receive up to a $100 credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck(R)
- Use your Venture X miles to easily cover travel expenses, including flights, hotels, rental cars and more-you can even transfer your miles to your choice of 15+ travel loyalty programs
Earn 120,000 Bonus MileagePlus Miles with the Chase United Club Infinite Card after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- 4 miles per $1 spent on United
- 2 miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
- 2 miles per $1 spent on all other travel
- 1 miles per $1 on all other spending
- Free first and second checked bags – a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip.
- Up to $100 Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® fee credit
- $525 annual fee
- 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights when you pay with your Club Infinite Card.
- No foreign transaction fees
Earn 100,000 Bonus Miles after you spend $5,000 in purchases on your new Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card in your first 3 months.
- Earn up to 60,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost per year. After you spend $30,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 15,000 MQMs four times per year, getting you closer to Medallion Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights
- Receive a Domestic First Class, Delta Comfort+ or Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card.*Payment of the government-imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases.
- Earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
- Upgrade priority over other Medallion Members within the same Medallion level and fare class
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck(R) fee credit
- Complimentary Delta Sky Club Access and complimentary access to The Centurion(R) Lounge when you book your Delta flight with your Reserve Card.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Rates & Fees
- Terms Apply.
Earn up to 80,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors American Express Card when you spend $1,000 on the card in the first three months.
- 7 points per dollar spent at Hilton properties
- 5 points per dollar on dining at U.S restaurants including take out and delivery
- 5 points per dollar on U.S. supermarkets and gas station purchases
- 3 points per dollar on all other eligible purchases
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Silver Status and if you spend $20,000 in a calendar year you’ll receive Gold Status
- No Foreign Transaction fees
- No Annual fee
- Rates & Fees
- Terms Apply
The Platinum Card® from American Express
Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards Points when you apply and are approved for the The Platinum Card® from American Express (U.S. Version) after you spend $6,000 on purchases in your first 6 months. Apply and select your preferred metal Card design: classic Platinum Card(R), Platinum x Kehinde Wiley, or Platinum x Julie Mehretu.
• 5 Points per dollar for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
• 5 Points per dollar on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
• Get $200 back in statement credits each year on prepaid Fine Hotels + Resorts(R) or The Hotel Collection bookings with American Express Travel.
• Get up to $20 in statement credits each month when you pay for eligible purchases with Peacock, Audible, SiriusXM, and The New York Times. Enrollment required.
• American Express has expanded The Centurion(R) Network to include 40+ Centurion Lounge and Studio locations worldwide. There are even more places your Platinum Card(R) can get you complimentary entry and exclusive perks.
• Up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
• Enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides or eats orders in the US annually.
• Get up to $25 back each month on select Equinox memberships. Enrollment required.
• $300 Equinox Credit: Get up to $25 back each month on the Equinox+ digital fitness app, or eligible Equinox club memberships when you pay with your Platinum Card. Enrollment required.
• Get up to $179 back per year on a CLEAR membership.
• Rates & Fees
• Terms Apply.
FrequentfFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentfFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.