Chase and Marriott announced some small improvements and a new welcome to their co-brand Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Visa Signature Credit Card today. There is a new accelerated earn rate on dining, gas and groceries plus the ability to earn even more elite qualifying nights. The have also replaced the three free nights welcome bonus with a new 100,000 points offer.
Here’s what’s new on the card:
- 3x points on dining, gas stations and groceries on the first $6,000 combined spend in a calendar year
- One elite qualifying night for every $5,000 spent on the card
These aren’t huge changes to the card but the fact they are positive is great for those who do have it or are thinking of getting it. Being able to earn one elite night for $5,000 in spend would take a lot of spend to add to the 15 nights you get with the card it you are looking at simple achieving status with the card but it could come in handy if you do stay at Marriott hotels enough and maybe one or two nights shy of reaching that next level.
100,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from your account opening on the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Visa Signature Credit Card
• 1 Free Night Award (valued up to 35,000 points) every year after account anniversary.
• Earn up to 17X total Bonvoy points per $1 spent at over 7,000 hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy(R) with the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless(R) Card.
• 2X Bonvoy points for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
• Automatic Silver Elite Status each account anniversary year. Path to Gold Status when you spend $35,000 on purchases each account year.
• 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• Earn unlimited Marriott Bonvoy points and get Free Night Stays faster.
FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentfFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.