Today is the last day to grab the U.S. version of The Business Platinum Card from American Express to lock in a lower annual fee for the next year. As of tomorrow, January 13, the card will jump up to a $695 annual from the current $595.
Here are the current card details:
120,000 Membership Rewards Points when you spend $15,000 in purchases on your new The Business Platinum Card from American Express in your first 3 months.
• Plus, 0% Intro APR for 12 months from the date of the account opening on purchases eligible for Pay Over Time. After that, your APR will be 14.24% to 22.24% based on your credit worthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
• Get 5X Membership Rewards(R) points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
• Earn 1.5X Membership Rewards(R) points on eligible purchases in key business categories, as well as on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else. Cap applies.
• Unlock over $1,000 in value per year for statement credits on select purchases with your Card, including up to $400 with Dell Technologies, up to $360 with Indeed, up to $150 with Adobe and up to $120 on wireless telephone purchases. Enrollment required.
• $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year toward baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
• $179 CLEAR(R) Credit: Use your Card and get up to $179 back per year on your CLEAR(R) membership.
• Access to more than 1,300 airport lounges across 140 countries and counting with The American Express Global Lounge Collection(R). More lounge options than any other credit card on the market as of 8/2020.
• $595 Annual Fee ($695 if application is received on or after 01/13/2022).
• Terms Apply.
FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.