Chase has come out with a new increased welcome bonus offer for their Chase United Business Card. That offer now provides up to 150,000 bonus MileagePlus miles when you apply for and are approved for the card. The first 75,000 miles comes when you spend $5,000 on the card in the first 3 months and you’ll earn another 75,000 if you spend $20,000 total in the first 6 months.
Here are the card details:
Earn up to 150,000 bonus miles bonus miles with the Chase United Business Card.
- Earn 75,000 miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. Earn an additional 75,000 miles after you spend $20,000 total in the first 6 months.
- Receive a 5,000-mile “better together” bonus each anniversary when you have both the UnitedSM Business Card and a personal United credit card.
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on United purchases, dining (including eligible delivery services), at gas stations, office supply stores, and on local transit and commuting.
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases. Plus, employee cards at no additional cost – miles earned from their purchases accrue in your account so you can earn rewards faster.
- Enjoy a free first checked bag – a savings of up to $140 per roundtrip (terms apply), 2 United ClubSM one-time passes per year, and priority boarding privileges.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for one year with DashPass, DoorDash’s membership service. Activate by 3/20/22.
- $100 United travel credit after 7 United flight purchases of $100 or more each anniversary year.
FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentfFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
In the market for a new card but not this one in particular? Check out our credit card page for many more offers from around the world.