Earlier this week American Express came out with their latest offer on their Hilton Honors American Express Business Card . This offer awards a 130,000 point bonus for spending $3,000 in the first three months and an additional 50,000 points if you spend $10,000 on the card in the first six months of having it.
Earn up to 180,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points.
130,000 Bonus Honors points with the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card when you spend $3,000 on the card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, you can earn an additional 50,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend a total of $10,000 in purchases on the Card in the first 6 months. Learn more here.
– 12 points per dollar spent at Hilton properties
– 6 points per dollar at U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchases directly from U.S. service providers and on U.S. purchases for shipping
– 6 points per dollar at U.S. restaurants, on flights booked directly with airlines or with Amex Travel and on car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies
– 3 points per dollar on all other spending
– Complimentary Hilton Honors Gold Status
– Free Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases on your Card account in a calendar year
– Earn a second Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $60,000 on eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year
– 10 Complimentary Priority Pass Visits
– No Foreign Transaction fees
FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.