Here are our Top 5 Credit Card welcome offers for this month for the U.S. market! If none of the offers listed below work for your travels or reward programs be sure to check out our credit card listing for many more offers.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
100,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 in purchases on your new Chase Sapphire Preferred Card in your first 3 months. That’s $1,250 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards(R). Learn more.
– 2x points on dining
– 2x points on travel
– Also get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021
– Insurance benefits include Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more
– No foreign transaction fees
– 1 to 1 transfer to many airline & hotel programs
Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Visa Signature Credit Card
Earn 3 Free Nights (each valued up to 50,000 points) with the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Visa Signature Credit Card after making qualifying purchases + earn 10X total points on eligible purchases in select categories. Click here to learn more
- Up to 17x points for stays at Marriott Hotels worldwide
- 2x points on all other eligible purchases
- Free night award (up to 35,000 points) awarded annually on your card anniversary
- 15 elite night credits each year
- No Foreign Transaction fees
United Quest Card
Earn up to 100,000 Bonus MileagePlus miles with the new United Quest Card. Earn 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open then an additional 20,000 bonus miles after you spend $10,000 total on purchases in the first 6 months your account is open. Full details
– 3x miles on United purchases
– 2x miles on all other travel, dining and select streaming services
– 1x miles on all other purchases
– $125 annual United purchase credit
– Two 5,000-mile anniversary award flight credits
– $250 annual fee
Chase United Business Card
Earn up to 150,000 Bonus Mileage Plus Miles with the Chase United Business Card!
Earn 75,000 miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. Earn an additional 75,000 miles after you spend $20,000 total in the first 6 months. Learn more about this card here
– Receive a 5,000-mile “better together” bonus each anniversary when you have both the UnitedSM Business Card and a personal United credit card.after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
– First checked bag free
– 2 miles per $1 spent on United
– 2 miles per $1 spent at restaurants including eligible delivery services
– 2 miles per $1 spent at gas stations, office supply, and on local transit & commuting
– 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
– 2 United Club one-time passes on each card anniversary
– Make 7 United flight purchases of $100 or more each year and receive a $100 United credit
British Airways Visa Signature® Card
Earn 100,000 Avios when you apply for and receive the British Airways Visa Signature® Card and spend $5,000 in the first three months of having the card. Learn more
– Receive a Travel Together Ticket after you spend $30,000 total on purchases in your first year
– 5 Avios per $1 spent with British Airways, Aer Lingus, Iberia, and LEVELin the first 12 months afterwards you earn 3 Avios per $1 spent
– 3 Avios per $1 spent on hotel accommodations when booked directly with the hotel in the first 12 months afterwards earn 2 Avios per $1 spent
– Earn 1 Avios per $1 spent on all other purchases.
– 10% off British Airways flights departing from the US
Every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases on your British Airways Visa card, you’ll earn a Travel Together Ticket good for two years.
– No foreign transaction fees
FrequentfFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentfFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.