Here are our Top 5 Credit Card welcome offers for this month for the U.S. market! If none of the offers listed below work for your travels or reward programs be sure to check out our credit card listing for many more offers.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
80,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 in purchases on your new Chase Sapphire Preferred Card in your first 3 months. That’s $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards(R). You can also earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases. Learn more.
– 2x points on dining
– 2x points on travel
– Also get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021
– Insurance benefits include Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more
– No foreign transaction fees
– 1 to 1 transfer to many airline & hotel programs
The Business Platinum Card from American Express
100,000 Membership Rewards Points when you spend $15,000 in purchases on your new The Business Platinum Card from American Express in your first 3 months. Learn more.
– $300 in statement credits for eligible U.S. advertising and shipping spend
– 5 points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com
– 1.5 points on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more (that’s an extra half point per dollar). Up to 1 million additional points per calendar year.
– 1 points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases
– Use Membership Rewards Pay with Points for all or part of an eligible fare and get 35% of those points back, up to 500,000 points back per calendar year
– No foreign transaction fees
– Terms Apply
United Quest Card
Earn up to 100,000 Bonus MileagePlus miles with the new United Quest Card. Earn 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open then an additional 20,000 bonus miles after you spend $10,000 total on purchases in the first 6 months your account is open. Full details
– 3x miles on United purchases
– 2x miles on all other travel, dining and select streaming services
– 1x miles on all other purchases
– $125 annual United purchase credit
– Two 5,000-mile anniversary award flight credits
– $250 annual fee
Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Visa Signature Credit Card
Earn 100,000 Bonus Bonvoy Points with the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Visa Signature Credit Card after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months. Full details
- Up to 17x points for stays at Marriott Hotels worldwide
- 2x points on all other eligible purchases
- Free night award (up to 35,000 points) awarded annually on your card anniversary
- 15 elite night credits each year
- No Foreign Transaction fees
Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
100,000 miles when you spend $20,000 on purchases on the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card within the first 12 months from account opening or still earn 50,000 miles if you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months. Learn more.
– earn 2 miles on every dollar spent on the card
– redeem for any travel or convert the miles to over 10 airline & hotel programs
– up to a $100 credit towards Global Entry or TSA PreCheck
– no foreign transaction fees
– $95 annual fee
FrequentfFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentfFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.