American Express came out with a new offer on their no annual fee Hilton Honors American Express Card today. The card retains its 80,000 point bonus for spending $1,000 in the first three months but now they have added an additional 50,000 points if you spend $5,000 on the card in the first six months of having it.
Earn up to 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors American Express Card. You’ll earn 80,000 points after you use your new card to make $1,000 in eligible purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership. Plus earn 50,000 more points if you spend $5,000 on the card in the first six months. Learn more here.
– 7 points per dollar spent at Hilton properties
– 5 points per dollar on dining at U.S restaurants including take out and delivery
– 5 points per dollar on U.S. grocery store and gas station purchases
– 3 points per dollar on all other spending
– Complimentary Hilton Honors Silver Status and if you spend $20,000 in a calendar year you’ll receive Gold Status
– No Foreign Transaction fees
– No Annual fee
FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.