Chase and United officially launched the new United Quest Card today and it comes with a pretty big welcome offer! You can earn up to 100,000 MileagePlus miles, United credits and much more with this new card:
Earn up to 100,000 Bonus MileagePlus miles with the new United Quest Card. Earn 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open then an additional 20,000 bonus miles after you spend $10,000 total on purchases in the first 6 months your account is open. Full details
– 3x miles on United purchases
– 2x miles on all other travel, dining and select streaming services
– 1x miles on all other purchases
– $125 annual United purchase credit
– Two 5,000-mile anniversary award flight credits
– $250 annual fee
FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here are more MileagePlus offers to check out:
- Earn up to 65,000 Bonus Miles with the Chase United Explorer Card. Receive 40,000 miles after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months and an additional 25,000 miles when spend $10,000 in the first 6 months. Full details
- 1,500 Bonus MileagePlus Miles when you book a mid-size or larger car with Hertz for 2 or more days. Full details & online booking
Some members may be targeted for an additional 3,000 bonus miles on the first two rentals!
- Elite Status Match that offers top-tier flyers of most other airlines a comparable status in the MileagePlus® program. Full details
- Find our complete list of MileagePlus offers here