Word is out that the amazing 100,000 point welcome bonus on the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card will end tomorrow (Oct 6). This offer has now been around for several months but if you have been procrastinating about it you may want to jump on it now. We don’t know what the new offer will be but based on this card’s overall value and the value of this welcome bonus right there’s a good chance the new offer won’t be as good and it is highly unlikely it will be even better. But stranger things have happened so I’ll leave it up to you if you want to go for this right now or gamble on what the new offer will be.
100,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 in purchases on your new Chase Sapphire Preferred Card in your first 3 months. That’s $1,250 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards(R). Click here to Learn more about and to apply for this offer.
– Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards(R), 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more
– Also get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021
– Insurance benefits include Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more
– No foreign transaction fees
– 1 to 1 transfer to many airline & hotel programs
FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.