Earn 2,000 Bonus Bonvoy Points and receive additional benefits when you book the Staycation Package at the Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur. Click here for more details & to book this offer. Valid for stays until Dec 27, 21
- Earn 2,000 bonus points per stay
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 persons
- Late check out until 4pm
- 20% off in room dining (ignore the offer page of 50% off at the pool grill@8 as it is closed due to COVID restrictions)
- Free upgrade to the next room category upon availability* (*not applicable to suites)
Here’s an example of the offer for a one night stay towards the end of November:
You can see the Staycation Package prices 127 MYR higher than the Member Flexible Rate which actually doesn’t seem like a bad deal considering buffet breakfast at the hotel starts at 85 MYR per person. If there are two of you staying breakfast alone is 170 MYR and then you have value of the points, which 2,000 bonus points are worth around 58 MYR. On top of that you have your additional dining discounts, 4pm late check out and your potential room upgrade which can definitely make it worth paying the price for the Staycation package if you don’t hold elite status with Marriott Bonvoy.
Here are some more Marriott Bonvoy offers in Asia to check out:
- 2,000 Bonus Bonvoy Points for Platinum, Titanium + Ambassador members who stay at the Shanghai Marriott Hotel Pudong East. Click here for more details and to book this offer
- 50,000 Bonus Bonvoy Points plus free breakfast per stay at the Hotel The Mitsui Kyoto, a Luxury Collection Hotel & Spa. Click here for more details & to book this offer
- 5,000 Bonus Bonvoy Points per stay at the at the Westin Josun Seoul. Click here for more details & to book this offer.
- Find the most complete list of Marriott Bonvoy bonus offers here