A new limited time offer was revealed on Chase’s World of Hyatt Credit Card this week. New applicants who are approved for the card will receive double tier qualifying nights for each night stayed at Hyatt Hotels until the end of the year. Applications must be completed by September 30. Eligible stays to earn the double elite nights include both paid and award night stays. As was seen by many hotel chains this year, Hyatt reduced the amount of nights required to qualify for elite status which means you can earn Explorer status by staying 8 nights (requires 15 nights so 8×2=16 qualifying nights) and Globalist status can be reached with only 15 nights. (15×2 meets the 30 night requirement).
Earn 30,000 Bonus Points on the World of Hyatt Credit Card when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Click here to learn more about the World of Hyatt Credit Card
You will also earn 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent on purchases that earn 1 Bonus Point up to $15,000 in the first 6 months of account opening.
• Limited Time offer: Apply by 9/30/21 and upon approval you’ll receive 2 Tier-Qualifying Night Credits for each night you stay from 8/16/21 through 12/31/21.
• Get 1 free night each year after your Cardmember anniversary at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort.
- Receive 1 free night each year after your card anniversary. Valid at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort
- Automatic World of Hyatt Discoverist status
- Earn 4 points per dollar spent at Hyatt Hotels
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent at restaurants, airlines tickets purchased directly from the airlines, local transit/commuting and on fitness club and gym memberships
- Receive a free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel when you spend $15,000 in a calendar year
- Receive 2 qualifying night credits towards tier status each time you spend $5,000 on your card
FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.