A new offer has been revealed today for the Hilton Honors American Express Business card. It provides 130,000 bonus Honors points and an extra $100 in statement credits for stays at Hilton Hotels in the first year of having the card. This offer runs until August 25, 2021
130,000 Bonus Honors points with the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card when you spend $3,000 on the card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 in Statement Credits on eligible purchases made at any of the Hilton family of hotels in the first 12 months of Card Membership. Learn more here.
– 12 points per dollar spent at Hilton properties
– 6 points per dollar at U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchases directly from U.S. service providers and on U.S. purchases for shipping
– 6 points per dollar at U.S. restaurants, on flights booked directly with airlines or with Amex Travel and on car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies
– 3 points per dollar on all other spending
– Complimentary Hilton Honors Gold Status
– Free Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases on your Card account in a calendar year
– Earn a second Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $60,000 on eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year
– 10 Complimentary Priority Pass Visits
– No Foreign Transaction fees
FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Also you can earn up to Triple Honors Points per stay at all participating Hilton Hotels Worldwide over and above the points earn on the above card. Earn Double Points on stays of 1 or 2 nights and Triple Points when you stay 3 nights or more until September 6. Full details, online registration and booking. (Registration is required for this promotion)