A new offer has been revealed today for the Hilton Honors American Express card. It provides 100,000 bonus Honors points and an extra $100 in statement credits for stays at Hilton Hotels in the first year of having the card. This offer runs until August 25, 2021
100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors American Express Card when you spend $1,000 on the card in the first three months. Plus, earn up to $100 in Statement Credits on eligible purchases made at any of the Hilton family of hotels in the first 12 months of Card Membership. Learn more here.
– 7 points per dollar spent at Hilton properties
– 5 points per dollar on dining at U.S restaurants including take out and delivery
– 5 points per dollar on U.S. grocery store and gas station purchases
– 3 points per dollar on all other spending
– Complimentary Hilton Honors Silver Status and if you spend $20,000 in a calendar year you’ll receive Gold Status
– No Foreign Transaction fees
– No Annual fee
FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Also you can earn up to Triple Honors Points per stay at all participating Hilton Hotels Worldwide over and above the points earn on the above card. Earn Double Points on stays of 1 or 2 nights and Triple Points when you stay 3 nights or more until September 6. Full details, online registration and booking. (Registration is required for this promotion)