Another new increased welcome bonus from Chase sees them now offering up to 150,000 bonus miles for the Chase United Business Card. Remember that a business card does not increase your ‘count’ of cards in Chase’s 5/24 rule for future applications however if you have reached 5/24 prior to applying for this card you will not be approved for it.
Earn up to 150,000 Bonus Mileage Plus Miles with the Chase United Business Card!
Earn 75,000 miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. Earn an additional 75,000 miles after you spend $20,000 total in the first 6 months. Learn more about this card here
– Receive a 5,000-mile “better together” bonus each anniversary when you have both the UnitedSM Business Card and a personal United credit card.after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
– First checked bag free
– 2 miles per $1 spent on United
– 2 miles per $1 spent at restaurants including eligible delivery services
– 2 miles per $1 spent at gas stations, office supply, and on local transit & commuting
– 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
– 2 United Club one-time passes on each card anniversary
– Make 7 United flight purchases of $100 or more each year and receive a $100 United credit
FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.