American Express US updated their Gold Card today with the option to get the Rose Gold card again as well as new earn rates and statement credits with Uber & Uber Eats:
60,000 Membership Rewards Points when you spend $4,000 in purchases on your new American Express Gold Card in your first 6 months. Learn more.
– You can choose between Gold or Rose Gold for your card color
– 4x Membership Rewards Points on restaurants purchases worldwide, includes takeout and delivery and Uber Eats
– 4x Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (up to $25,000 per calendar year, then 1x).
• $120 Uber Cash: Use your Gold Card to pay via your Uber account and each month get $10 in Uber Cash for Uber Eats orders or Uber rides in the U.S., up to $120 per year.
•- $120 Dining Credit: Up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at select restaurants.
– 3x Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com
– No FX Fees.
– $250 Annual Fee
– Terms Apply
FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.