Chase revealed a new offer today for the United Business Card. An awesome 75,000 bonus miles when you spend $5,000 on the card in the first three months and you don’t pay the $99 annual fee in the first year of having the card!
Earn 75,000 Bonus Miles and pay no annual fee in the first year with the Chase United Business Card after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months. Full details
– First checked bag free
– 2 miles per $1 spent on United
– 2 miles per $1 spent at restaurants including eligible delivery services
– 2 miles per $1 spent at gas stations, office supply, and on local transit & commuting
– 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases*
– 2 United Club one-time passes on each card anniversary
FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Image via United