It just seems like Southwest finished a buy points promo to only have another one come out. If you buy points at the 70% level (15,000 or more) you will be buying them for 1.62 cents each. This is still higher than the average point value of 1.5 cents found in the program. If you are shy of an award however it may make sense to use this promotion to top offer your account.
Receive up to a 70% bonus when you buy Southwest Rapid Rewards Points. Buy Rapid Rewards Points here. Until Nov 20, 20
– Buy 3,000 to 9,000 points receive a 60% bonus
– Buy 10,000 to 14,000 points receive a 65% bonus
– Buy 15,000+ points receive a 70% bonus
Here are more Rapid Rewards offers to take advantage of:
- Earn 60,000 Bonus Rapid Rewards Points with the Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Premier Business Credit Card after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months. Full details
FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
- Earn up to Quadruple Rapid Rewards Points when you rent with Hertz in the U.S., Canada or Puerto Rico. Use Promotion Code 159062 and CDP 205418 when you book online at Hertz
- Earn up to Quadruple Rapid Rewards Points when you rent a car at any participating Budget airport location in the United States. When booking online at Budget.com please be sure to enter MUAZ017 in the Coupon Code field, U072700 in the BCD field, and provide your Rapid Rewards account number
- Find our complete list of Rapid Rewards offers here