Marriott Bonvoy Members who book and stay with Homes & Villas by Marriott International between Oct. 8th, 2020 and December 31st, 2020 will earn a free night award for future use at one of Marriott’s hotels. The free night award is valid for 6 months from date of issue.
Earn a Free Night Award (Value up to 35,000 points) when you book and complete a 3 or more night stay with Homes & Villas by Marriott International. Full details & online booking. Until Dec 31, 20
Full terms and conditions:
- Marriott Bonvoy Members who participate in this promotion will earn one (1) Free Night Award (“Promotional Free Night Award”) for use at select Marriott Bonvoy Participating Properties (see details and exclusions below) after their first qualifying stay purchased on http://homesandvillasbymarriott.com/ (“HVMI Platform”), and personally utilized by the Member at Homes & Villas by Marriott International (“HVMI”) properties, during the promotion earning period (“Earning Period”).
- The Earning Period is between October 8, 2020, and December 31, 2020, at HVMI properties.
- No registration is required to participate in this promotion.
- Any qualifying stay completed during the Earning Period will qualify towards the promotion.
- A “qualifying stay” is defined as a minimum of three (3) consecutive nights spent at the same HVMI property during the Earning Period, regardless of check-in/checkout activity, and booked through the HVMI Platform.
- The Promotional Free Night Award will be credited to the Member’s Account within 3 to 6 weeks after the first qualifying stay occurs in the Earning Period.
- The Promotional Free Night Award is valid for 6 months from the date of issuance and cannot be extended. Members should check their Member Account to confirm the expiration date of the Promotional Free Night Award. Any unused Promotional Free Night Award will be forfeited.
- The Promotional Free Night Award can be redeemed for one night in a standard room inclusive of room rate and applicable taxes at available Marriott Bonvoy Participating Properties with a redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy Points. The Promotional Free Night Award cannot be used for stays at HVMI properties, ExecuStay®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, or for owner-occupied weeks at Marriott Vacation Club®, Marriott Grand Residence Club®, Vistana Signature Network, and Vistana Residence Network.
- The Member may be responsible for payment of additional mandatory resort fees at Participating Properties where resort fees are applicable.
- The Promotional Free Night Award night will count towards earning Elite Member Status or Lifetime Elite Status.
- A Promotional Free Night Award may be used to pay for the expense of the Member’s room and related room taxes only, but may not be used to pay for food, beverages, service charges, other taxes, fees or other incidental expenses.
- Members will not receive Points for the Award Redemption Stay portion of their stay.
- Members can use the Promotional Free Night Award while booking an eligible Award Redemption Stay on Marriott Websites or they may call the Customer Engagement Center and mention they wish to use the Promotional Free Night Award.
- The Promotional Free Night Award is combinable and may be added to existing paid or other Free Night Award redemption stays.
- The Promotional Free Night Award is valid only in connection with individual travel and is not applicable to group travel, package tours, conventions or other special rates and/or package programs.
- The Promotional Free Night Award is not transferable and may not be redeemed for cash or converted into Points.