Chase’s latest and greatest card is now available for applications. The Chase Freedom Flex card is different from the other Freedom cards in that is a Mastercard not a Visa card. This new card has no annual fee and although considered a cash back card the rewards it earns are points that can be converted to cash back. Plus if you happen to have a premium Chase card like Sapphire or Ink the points off the Freedom Flex can be transferred over to your Ultimate Rewards account. The card earns up to 5 points per dollar spent on eligible spending as detailed below and comes with a $200 welcome bonus when you spend $500 in the first three months of having the card.
Earn a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Learn more
- 5% cash back for grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
- Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
- 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and 1.5% on all other purchases.
- No annual fee.
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases, then a variable APR of 14.99 – 23.74%.
- No minimum to redeem for cash back. Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.