Since our last Fairmont Stay Close update the hotel chain has added even more hotels and extended the bookings dates to some for their amazing Stay Close offer. This promotion provides every 2nd night or 2nd room free for stays at select hotels in Canada, the United States and Mexico!
Here is our previous coverage of the offers:
- Fairmont Chicago and Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghiradelli Square now offering stay 1 night get 1 free (Stay Close offer)
- Fairmont Stay Close buy 1 get 1 night offer expanded to six more hotels in Canada and the U.S.
- Booking period extended for Fairmont’s Canadian mountain resort hotels 2nd night or 2nd room free offer
- Stay 1 Get 1 Free at Fairmont Mayakoba, Heritage Place Mayakoba and Le Manoir Richelieu
- Vancouver’s Fairmont Pacific Rim now part of Stay Close Buy 1 night get 1 free offer!
- Fairmont Chateau Laurier Ottawa and Faimont Royal York Toronto now part of Stay Close Buy 1 night get 1 free offer!
- Fairmont’s Canadian mountain resort hotels offering every 2nd night or 2nd room free for the rest of 2020!
- Fairmont Hotels Stay Close – Every 2nd night or 2nd room free for the rest of 2020 at three U.S. locations!
In the latest update we see 3 more hotels added and those are the :
- Fairmont Tremblant (Book by July 24)
- Fairmont Olympic Hotel (Book by July 24)
- Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa (Book by July 24)
These hotels have now officially ended with the offer:
- Fairmont Banff Springs
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler
Stays must be completed by December 31, 2020
Here’s a quick look at the rates for the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa (July 22 -24 ):
Just like all the other hotels this deal is exactly 50% off the daily rate and is also significantly cheaper than other special rates. The rates must be prepaid in advance however they are fully refundable as long as you cancel in advance. Some hotels show a cancellation policy of only 24 hours before so there is lots of flexibility while others have a 7 day cancellation policy which is still pretty good!
Black out dates:
Fairmont Tremblant: December 25-31, 2020
Fairmont Olympic: Not specified
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa: July 4; September 5; November 27; December 31, 2020.
Remember that Fairmont Hotels is now part of the ALL Accor Live Limitless program so stays at Fairmont Hotels will rack up points in that program.
For more details or to book this offer you can do so via these links:
- Fairmont Chateau Laurier Ottawa
- Fairmont Royal York Toronto
- Fairmont Winnipeg
- Fairmon Le Chateau Frontenac
- Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel
- Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu
- Fairmont Empress
- Fairmont Hotel McDonald
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- Fairmon Le Chateau Montebello
- Fairmon Queen Elizabeth
- Fairmont Tremblant
- Fairmont Austin
- Fairmont Chicago
- Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
- Fairmont Washington D.C. Georgetown
- Fairmont El San Juan Hotel
- Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghiradelli Square
- Fairmont Miramar
- Swissotel Chicago
- Fairmont Olympic Hotel
- Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
- Fairmont Heritage Place Mayakoba
- Fairmont Mayakoba
Here are the terms & conditions of the offer:
Buy one night and receive a complimentary second night during the same stay. A 1 night prepaid fully-refundable deposit is required. This promotion is subject to availability and may not be combined with any other offers, promotions or packages. For stays through December 31, 2020. Blackout dates may apply.
*You may also use your complimentary night as a second room on the same night. Should you wish to do so, please book a two night stay and then you must call the hotel directly to amend the reservation. The reservation will be amended to have two rooms in the same room category for the price of one for one night.
ALL Rewards points may not be redeemed to cover the cost of any charges associated with stays booked on the “Stay Close” offer either at time of booking or during the stay. This includes, but is not limited to charges for room rate/restaurant/in-room dining/spa/golf. Members who book through the “Stay Close” offer will receive the on-property benefits associated with their tier level at time of stay. Members will earn points at standard earn rates for room charges and all eligible spend that is charged to their room during the stay.