Whether you are based in the UK or are traveling there in the next few months this is a non-stay offer that you could take into consideration. IHG Rewards Club members can save up to 15% off their dining bill at participating restaurants at select IHG hotels in the UK – and no stay is required and alcohol is included! Club (base) level and Gold Elites receive 10% off while Platinum and Spire elite members receive 15% off. To get the discount each diner must order a full price main course from the menu.
InterContinential London – Park Lane
Kimpton Fitzroy – London
Hotel Indigo London – Kensington
Hotel Indigo London – Tower Hill
Crowne Plaza London – Battersea
Crowne Plaza London – Kensington
Crowne Plaza London – The City
Crowne Plaza London – Heathrow
Holiday Inn London – Whitechapel
Holiday Inn London – Heathrow Ariel
Holiday Inn London – Heathrow M4,Jct.4
Holiday Inn London – Heathrow Bath Road
Staybridge Suites London – Heathrow Bath Road
Terms & Conditions:
- The IHG® Rewards Club Member “Rewards to Savour” food and beverage discount is available at participating restaurants at UK IHG® hotels from 1 August 2019 to 18 December 2019 to all IHG® Rewards Club members aged 18 or over whether staying at the hotel or just visiting the restaurant. For details of the participating hotels and restaurants where this discount is available, see list here.
- Participating hotels and restaurants are subject to change with or without notice.
- IHG® Rewards Club Members and Gold Elite Members will receive a discount of 10% on food and beverages (including alcoholic beverages) consumed at participating restaurants in UK as long as each diner on the booking has ordered a main course from the full price restaurant menu.
- Platinum Elite Members and Spire Elite Members will receive a discount of 15% on food and beverages (including alcoholic beverages) consumed at participating UK restaurants as long as each diner on the booking has ordered a main course from the full price restaurant menu.
- InterContinental® Ambassador members can enjoy a 15% discount on food and beverages (including alcoholic beverages) when dining at UK InterContinental® Hotels and Resorts restaurants. The Ambassador member is eligible for the discount level as per his/her IHG® Rewards Club membership tier when dining at other brands’ outlets.
- Where there are higher publicly available discounts available at the participating restaurants, the member will be eligible to receive the higher discount.
- Only one membership discount may be used per meal per bill. The value of the discount must be verified by the member at the time of paying the bill and will not be amended once payment has been made.
- This discount is only available for IHG® Rewards Club and InterContinental® Ambassador members. The member needs to be present for the entire meal and must pay the bill in person. The member must verify their membership by presenting a valid IHG® Rewards Club membership app, card or virtual card. The discount must be processed at the time of paying the bill and cannot be applied retrospectively or through other outlets or areas of the hotel.
- Dining discounts are subject to advance reservations and availability. Dining discounts are available at meal periods excluding breakfast and private dining in all participating restaurants, unless otherwise specified.
- Black-out dates and exclusion periods may apply and vary for each participating restaurant and may include, but not be limited to, festive occasions and public holidays – enquire at the participating hotel prior to making a reservation.
- Discount is not valid on meals included within a room rate; in-room dining; minibar; bar bill; banquets; groups and events bookings. Taxes, gratuities and service charges are not included in the discount unless otherwise specified.
- Dining discounts are not applicable in conjunction with any other discounts, offers, promotions, membership program benefits such as welcome amenities and voucher usage unless otherwise specified.
- IHG® Rewards Club points will not be earned for non-stay food and beverage consumption. For IHG® Rewards Club members who are staying in the hotel or resort, food and beverage consumption during the stay must be charged under the room folio of member’s room in order for IHG® Rewards Club points to be earned. Points will be applied to the dining spend after the applicable discount has been applied and before taxes and service charge are applied where applicable.
- Non-members of IHG Rewards Club must enrol on check in to be eligible for the discount. If a guest or walk-in customer chooses to enrol during their meal, the discount will only be applied on their next visit.
- Discount has no cash value and cannot be sold, exchanged or refunded for any monetary value or return.
- IHG® and participating hotels and restaurants reserve the right to discontinue or change this discount at any time.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, IHG® and participating hotels reserve the right of interpretation for this discount.
- All IHG® Rewards Club terms and conditions apply.
Images via IHG