Emirates is offering another one of its great Flash Sales for travel out of the U.S.! This time you must book by March 19th for travel in most of 2016 and even into 2017.
Here are some sample fares:
Washington – Bahrain $679
New York – Lahore $799
New York – Milan $659
Seattle – Dubai $799
Boston – Dammam $709
- Economy class sale fares are applicable to
select destinations throughout the Emirates network from Boston (BOS),
Chicago (ORD), Dallas (DFW), Houston (IAH), Los Angeles (LAX), New York
(JFK), Orlando (MCO), Seattle (SEA), San Francisco (SFO) and Washington
DC (IAD) gateways utilizing Emirates operated flights only (no code
- Savings shall only be applicable to tickets purchased from March 16, 2016 00:01 (EST) through March 19, 2016 23:59 (EST).
- Outbound travel periods:
- From Boston (BOS), Chicago (ORD), Dallas
(DFW), Houston (IAH), Los Angeles (LAX), New York (JFK), Orlando
(MCO), Seattle (SEA), San Francisco (SFO) and Washington DC (IAD)
gateways to all select destinations; March 23, 2016 through May 19,
2016 and August 25, 2016 through December 8, 2016 and January 9,
2017 through January 31, 2017 only.
- All travel must be completed by February 7, 2017.
- Inbound Blackout Dates:
- For all Economy class itineraries: July 15, 2016 through September 05, 2016 and December 31, 2016 through January 10, 2017
- Advanced Purchase Required: Seven (7) Days.
- Minimum stay: Seven (7) days.
- Maximum stay: Six (6) months.
- Ticketing time limit is 24 hours.
- Fares are roundtrip and include all applicable government taxes and fees.
- Stated price is after discount. Discount is not applied to government taxes or fees or carrier charges and surcharges.
- Weekend surcharges apply for outbound travel (Thursday, Friday and Saturday) and Inbound travel (Friday, Saturday and Sunday). They are as follows:
- $100 USD for (DFW / IAH / LAX / MCO / ORD / SEA / LAX)
- $80 USD for (JFK / BOS)
- $70 USD for (IAD)
- $120 USD for all interline cities
- Cancellations before or after departure non-refundable.
- Reservation changes permitted before or after departure at a charge of $200 per change.
- Changes due to ?No-shows? before or after
departure are subject to a fee of $600 per passenger. Cancellations due
to ?No-shows? before or after departure are non-refundable.
- No refund on partly-utilized tickets.
- E-Ticket revalidations are subject to a fee
of $200 per passenger. Ticket reissues are subject to a charge of $200
- One free stopover permitted in either
direction at DXB. Additional stopovers subject to $100 fee per stopover.
Excludes Milan (MXP) where stopovers are not permitted in either
- Child discount: infant (0-2 years) without a
seat pay 10% of applicable adult fare. Accompanied children (2-11 years)
pay 75% of applicable adult fare. Unaccompanied children pay the
applicable adult fare. No redemption necessary.
- Discount fares are subject to limited availability.
- Fares are subject to terms and conditions as posted.
- Savings are only applicable to fares that are available at time of booking on www.emirates.com/us.