To celebrate Etihad Guest’s 5th anniversary they have teamed up InterContinental Hotels Group for a contest to award a total of 1.5 Million Guest miles. All you have to do is simply book and stay at any IHG hotel worldwide until Sep 30, 11.You get one entry per stay and the prizes to be awarded are as follows:
• 1st prize = 750,000 Miles
• 2nd prize = 300,000 Miles
• 3rd prize = 200,000 Miles
• 4th prize = 150,000 Miles
• 5th prize = 100,000 Miles
Terms and Conditions (as taken from Etihad’s website)
• The promotion is valid for all qualifying stays at IHG hotels worldwide, from the 01st of July until the 30th of September 2011. A qualifying Stay means any stay that has been booked at a published rate excluding tour operator rates, free/complimentary stay and travel industry staff rates.
• Members must be PCR members and have selected Etihad Guest as their preferred FFP, together with a valid Etihad Guest membership number in their profile in order to qualify for this promotion.
• All members who qualify for the promotion will be automatically entered into a draw run by Etihad Guest
• Members will get one entry to the draw per stay during the promotion period
• The winners will be announced by 15th October 2011
• The miles awarded are non transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
• Etihad Guest will make every reasonable effort to contact the winners, but if after 10 working days from the date of the prize draw the winner has not responded, Etihad Guest reserves the right to conduct another prize draw to determine new winners without any liability to the original winners for doing so.
• By participating/registering in this promotion, you confirm that you are not breaching any laws in your country of residence regarding the legality of entering the promotion/draw. In case you participate in a promotion/draw although applicable jurisdiction prohibits promotion/draw participation, Etihad Airways reserves the right to withdraw the prize and deduct any prize miles from your account. Etihad Airways and its partner Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG) will not be held responsible if you participate in the promotion unlawfully. If in any doubt you should check with the relevant authorities in your country.
Complete Terms and Conditions