Well, this is the first ever bonus offer highlight that is not directly from an airline or hotel program but this new sign up offer for the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card is ultimately a sign up bonus for numerous airline, hotel and rail programs. Previously this card offered a 25,000 point sign up bonus which as of today has been doubled to 50,000 and those points can then be converted to Continental, British Airways, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG or Amtrak on a 1:1 basis.
Chase Sapphire(SM) Preferred Card
* Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months- that’s worth $625 toward airfare or hotel accommodations!
* Points go 25% farther when you travel – For example, 50,000 points can be redeemed for two flights worth up to $312.50 each, which would usually cost 62,500 points. Just book your flight, cruise, or other travel through Ultimate RewardsSM
* Pay no foreign transaction fees when you use your card on purchases made outside of the United States.
* Earn a 7% annual points dividend – even on points already redeemed
* Redeem your points at leading airlines and hotels at a 1:1 value
* 2X points earned on airfare & hotel accommodations booked through Ultimate Rewards and 1 point for every dollar spent on all other purchases
* When you call us, our phones are answered by people, not prompts
* No Annual Fee for your first year – A $95 value